Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Top 10 Current obsessions...

1. Bravo TV shows: Project Runway, Top Design, Million Dollar Listing, Jo and Slade: Date my Ex, Flipping Out, The Rachel Zoe Project... You name it, I watch it AND love it!

2. Artichoke: Peel, dip, eat. Yum. Healthy decadence.

3. sTori Telling, by Tori Spelling: New. Found. Respect. What a woman!

4. Cookie magazine: High-end lifestyle for the Mommy set. My magazine de jour.

5. American politics: Current inner struggle--If I'm Republican, I'm racist and if I'm Democratic, I'm sexist... but seriously, I'm no longer so absolutely certain which is the winning ticket.

6. Sancerre: Ice cold. The perfect anecdote to a long day.

7. The ocean: Nothing is a better reminder of how lucky I am to live where I do.

8. Giada de Laurentis: Simple, tasty home cooking. This is my new go-to book for dinner-time inspiration.

9. My new iPhone: Email, NY Times, AP Wire, Facebook and phone on the go. Amazing!

10. My children, of course: Asher and Lola are my life and raison d'etre. I feel so blessed to be their mother and have their sweet souls in my life.

No comments: